Dr. Rita has been working as licensed Psychologist since 1995. Initially as a Consultant Neuropsychologist for the Italian NHS, then as a chartered Clinical Psychologist and Integrative Psychotherapist in private practice. She has worked with adults, young adults, and couples and with a wide range of psychological difficulties.
She currently lives in the UK, and over the years she has developed a strong research interest around neuroscience and creative body-movement to manage stress symptoms, depression, and anxiety disorders.
Specialising: Relationship and couple difficulties. Anger and stress management. Improving Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence. Coping with life transition (i.e. starting university, career change, moving, divorce, …). Eating and food issues.
English and Italian spoken.
- BSc, MSc, DClinPsy
- Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA)
- Integrative Psychotherapist
- Expressive Dance Movement Therapist
- UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy)
- UKATA (UK Association for Transactional Analysis)
- EATA (European Association for Transactional Analysis)
- HIPC (Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy College)
- Albo e Ordine Psicologi - Veneto (sez. A – Psicoterapia - n. 2397)