My style of counselling is person-centred and I have the passion, knowledge and experience to guide you through investigating short-term issues as well as core emotional wellbeing. I am an Associate Counsellor for Springfield Mind and have extensive experience working with children, adolescents and adults. I love being able to help my clients understand why they are feeling like they do and working together to make improvements in their overall wellbeing.
Here is a link to the Counselling Directory where I post articles:
I am also very pleased to be able to add Holistic Therapies to my counselling practice. I am qualified in both Indian Head Massage and Reflexology. These massage therapies complement counselling techniques to aid relaxation of the body and relief from mental and emotional stress.
- Member of the National Counselling Society
- Member of the Foundation for Emotional Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Emotional Therapeutic Counselling
- Foundation in Emotional Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling Children and Adolescents
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Loss and Bereavement training, Acorns Hospice
- Challenging Behaviours training, Springfield Mind
- Sensory Awareness Training
- Child Protection and Safe Guarding training
- Enhanced DBS check
- BSY High Merit Diploma in Reflexology
- BSY Distiction Diploma in Indian Head Massage