One of the most valued aspects of therapy is the opportunity to share and open up to someone trustworthy and genuine, to be able to communicate emotions that perhaps you haven’t been able to talk about before and have them understood and validated with empathy. The decision to take yourself into counselling is always a personal, courageous and respected one. All of my work is guided by the principle of being responsive to these unique needs and providing a bespoke service.
I am fully qualified and registered with a relevant professional body the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. Professional credibility and integrity are essential pre-requisites to my work.
I believe that every human has a valuable role within our society and should be treated as such, regardless of their circumstances.
- Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Methods
- Professional Studies Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Diploma in Person Centred Therapy
- Counselling Skills Certificate
- Coaching & Mentoring Certificate
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Training Tier 1 Certificate
- Deliberate Self Harm training Certificate
- Domestic Violence Law Certificate
- Criminal Injuries Training Level 2 Certificate
- Protective Behaviours UK Certificate
- Homicide Case Management Training Certificate
- Domestic Violence & Child Contact Training Certificate
- Rape & Sexual Violence Training Certificate
- Spiritual-Moral-Social & Cultural (SMSC) Training Certificate
- Cultivating Embodied Attunement and Empathy Training Certificate