One of the most valued aspects of counselling & mental health support is the opportunity to share and open up to someone trustworthy and qualified. The decision to take yourself into counselling is always a personal, courageous and respected one. All of my work is guided by the principle of being responsive to these needs and providing a bespoke service.
I am a qualified, registered and experienced Counsellor & Mental Health Practitioner with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy & Children and Young People & Families Division. Professional credibility and integrity are essential pre-requisites to my work. I work with adults, children and young people. I work for CAMHS as a Manager/Lead Clinician and I have been in private practice for 18 years.
I offer 1:1 sessions, either face to face, zoom or telephone and I receive referrals from GP’s, CAMHS and self-referrals.
- Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Methods
- Post Grad Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy/Professional Studies
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Diploma in Person Centred Therapy
- Counselling Skills Certificate
- Coaching & Mentoring Certificate
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Training Tier 1 & 2 Certificate
- Deliberate Self Harm training Certificate
- Domestic Violence Law Certificate
- Criminal Injuries Training Level 2 Certificate
- Protective Behaviours UK Certificate
- Homicide Case Management Training Certificate
- Domestic Violence & Child Contact Training Certificate
- Rape & Sexual Violence Training Certificate
- Cultivating Embodied Attunement and Empathy Training Certificate
- Family Assessments
- Care and Treatment Plans
- Formulation & Risk Assessments
- Working with Children and Young People with a diagnosis or working diagnosis of Autism