I am a qualified integrative counsellor which simply means I draw on a number of schools of psychotherapeutic theory, according to the needs of my client. Practicing for over ten years, I am passionate about helping people in a safe and friendly environment, where together we can explore and understand difficulties in a confidential and non-judgmental manner. I work in a way that takes into consideration how early life and experiences may be influencing you presently. My work is underpinned by developmental, relational and trauma informed approaches.
Counselling and psychotherapy offer a unique experience, a reflective space away from the stresses of life allowing you to understand and connect to aspects that may be causing you concern. This concern may be specific and the cause of distress known, or you may be seeking therapy for complex reasons that are harder to define.
- Fdsc Cognitive Behavioural Therapy/Counselling
- BA Hons Counselling
- Hypnotherapy practitioner diploma
- PGCERT in therapeutic play
- EMDR Therapy and Coaching from EMDR London
- Sand tray therapy using EMDR
- Rewind technique Dr Muss for processing trauma
- Certificate in working with trauma and dissociation in children and adolescents, assessment and treatment Dr. Renee Marks
- DBT Skills training for teenagers and families
- Level 3 working with survivors of sexual abuse