Are you struggling to cope with your thoughts and feelings?
If so, here are 3 examples of ways my sessions can help you.
• Help you understand the root cause so that any solution to help you, will be sustainable.
• Discuss and implement tools to support you beyond our sessions.
• Help you to understand how the mind, body, spirit and environment all impact on our wellbeing.
The way I work involves a holistic, integrative and person specific model for counselling.
My approach takes into account psychological theories and approaches, for example person-centred, psychodynamic and CBT as well as other disciplines, such as nutrition, and new sciences that explain the human condition, for example, psychoneuroimmunology and epigenetics. No two individuals are the same, therefore, I adapt sessions to the individual taking the journey, because there is no ‘one size fits all’.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 4
- Certificate in Counselling Level 3
- Certificate in Counselling Level 2