I have been working with adults and young people for nearly 20 years. Initially as a Youth Worker, working with young people with emotional and social issues, then as a Teacher of Health and Social Care. I later trained as an Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist. I have extensive experience of working with Stress, Anxiety and Depression. I have run a range of workshops on Stress, Self Esteem, Building Resilience and Confidence with Adults and Young People I offer both short and long term therapy for adults and young people.
I guarantee an appointment within a week. Daytime, Evening and Saturday Morning appointments available.
My fees are £55.00 for a ONE hour appointment.
- Level 6 Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Level 4 Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- PGCE Post Graduate Certificate in Education Diploma in Youth Studies
- BA (Hons) Degree in Applied Community and Youth Studies
- DBS checked to work with young people
- Clinical Supervision approved by The British Psychological Society