I work primarily using Transactional Analysis (TA), it is a powerful and effective therapeutic approach, which is widely used by psychotherapists and counsellors to resolve areas within your life where you may be experiencing difficulties. I use a range of methods from talking based counselling to body based or expressive voice work depending on the needs or preferences of the person I am working with. I also have a special interest in using music and voice, as I have over twenty five years experience in this area.
Sometimes we may find life isn’t working the way we want it to, relationships may seem problematic, we can feel like we are struggling, we may not even have words for what is wrong, just a sense that something is.
£45 per hour
- (UKATA)United Kingdom Association Transactional Analysis
- (EATA) European Association Transactional Analysis
- (ITAA) Institute of Transactional Analysis
- (UKCP ) United Kingdom Council for psychotherapy
- The Berne Institute - Counselling Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Counselling using Transactional Analysis (Berne Institute, Nottingham)
- Specialisation working with Depression and Anxiety (Cert)
- Transactional Analysis and Emotional Freedom Technique (Cert.)
- Transactional Analysis Foundation (Cert.)
- Transactional Analysis (101 Cert.)