Dr Rosa Chillari is whole heartedly committed and passionate about facilitating others to use their inner wisdom to be the change they want to be.
She knows when people come and see her they are struggling to see beyond the difficulties they are currently experiencing and find it challenging to imagine change (a very human experience).
She has had the privilege of witnessing positive changes in thousand and thousands of clients.
She offers you the most appropriate approach to match your needs.
These approaches range from the current science of psychology and psychotherapy to a variety of time tested ancient healing wisdoms.
She welcomes you to a professional, safe therapeutic environment, to work collaboratively with you and your potential towards personal growth and contentment.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Health and Care Professional Council registered (HCPC)
- MBACP (Accred)
- Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Eye Movement Desensitizing & Reprocessing practitioner
- PSYCH-K practitioner
- Energy Medicine Master Practitioner & Coach
- British Psychological Society (BPS) Chartered membership
- EMDR UK & Ireland member Trauma Aid UK member
- Information Commisioners Office (ICO) registered
- Regular clinical supervision and continuing professional development undertaken
- DBS Checked
- Fully insured