I am continuously in awe of the tenacity and depth of the human spirit and its ability to heal itself given the right conditions. I meet my clients with no preconceptions, a curiosity and a wondering of what has brought them to see me and whether we can work together as a team.
I consider myself to be a compassionate confidante and companion to my clients. I try to keep one foot in their world, empathically listening, and one foot in mine, keeping us both in a confidential and safe place, while they explore their thoughts and feelings. Life is often complicated and it is easy to get lost in the busyness of your own world and lose sight of what is important.
I am passionate about counselling and enjoy meeting my clients either Face to Face, on-line or by telephone.
- BA (hons) Historical Studies
- MA Religious & Social History
- Dip. Person Centred Counselling
- Dip. Coaching
- Dip. Couples and Other Relationships Counselling
- Dip. Integrative Supervision
- Myton Hospice Adult Bereavement
- Myton Hospice Children's Bereavement
- DBS Checked
- Registered Member BACP
- Fully Insured