Jane is a qualified Rosen Method Intern, Master Coach and Counsellor, she has had a varied career with a background in adult education and training. She has had a long term interest in health and well-being, and the mind/body/spirit connection, which has found its most satisfying manifestation in Rosen Method Bodywork. Her involvement with Rosen began in 2011, she is currently an intern who practises here at Lifeways, in Stratford-upon-Avon, and in clinics in Birmingham and Sheffield. I am a member of the Rosen Institute, a board member, and uphold the Rosen Institute's ethical and professional standards.
- Rosen Method Bodywork Intern
- Graduate Certificate of Applied Coaching, Certified Master Coach
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, Relate, NVQ Level 3, OCN
- BTEC Certificate in Operating a Weight Management Consultancy
- Member of the Rosen Institute
- Rosen Institute Board Member