I am a fully qualified Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor. I am fully insured, and a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and abide by their ethical framework.
I work with individuals who are struggling with compulsive sexual behaviours. I also work with the partners of individuals suffering from these behaviours. I offer a warm and compassionate approach to therapy enabling you to feel safe and at ease. This is done in a confidential environment thus allowing you the opportunity to explore your thoughts and feelings and emotions without feeling judged.
I am also a qualified Supervisor for Counsellors and Psychotherapists who work within this area of expertise.
I offer face-to-face therapy in Stratford-Upon-Avon or Nationally via Zoom.
For more information, please contact me at the number below.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Member of the Association for the Treatment for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (ATSAC)
- Member of the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT)
- Specialist Treatment Organisation for Perpetrators and Survivors of Sexual Offending (STOPSO).
- • Registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)