I am passionate about offering support to anyone finding themselves feeling stuck, confused, conflicted, whereby extra help feels useful. We all deserve the opportunity for additional support. I will provide a non-judgemental, trusting and compassionate space to explore difficulties and options that might be available to you, alongside helping you gain a better understanding of yourself.
I work from a Person-Centred perspective, which means I work 'with' clients in a way that feels comfortable and beneficial to them and at their pace - offering a creative, authentic and personable approach. This way of working doesn't limit the issues that can be explored.
Free 15min Intro call available (When emailing, please check for responses in your junk/spam folder)
- Foundation Degree in Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (1st Class)
- Member of the BACP (MBACP)
- Counselling Skills Level 2 & 3
- DBS checked to work with young people
- Fully insured
- Working with Children, Young People and Adults