Complementary therapies concentrate on boosting a general sense of well-being by calming negative emotions and relieving anxiety. We all know that positive emotions aid in improving health both physically and emotionally, don’t we?
The therapies that I particularly practise are the Mind-Body and Energy therapies, which include EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), commonly known as ‘tapping’, NLP and Time-Line Therapy.
Do any of the following resonate with you at this time in your life?
1. dislike / hate of self, non self-acceptance
2. feeling helpless, powerless
3. too many outside events knocking you down
4. in a slump, stagnating
5. not being true to yourself, pleasing others
6. just existing day by day, floundering
If so, it’s time to take back control, realise your true potential and Voice your Mind.
- Diploma in Integrated Energy Techniques
- EFT Practitioner Levels 1, 2
- Meridian Psychotherapist Level 3
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- NLP Practitioner and Coach & Time Line Therapist
- Professional Voice Practitioner (MA-PVP)
- BA (Hons) (Hum) specialism Music and Literature
- NFCE Cache Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- City & Guilds Senior Care Dementia Programme